Skin on the neck and décolleté is easy to overlook in a skin care routine. This commonly neglected area of the body can reveal a patient’s true age, so it requires as much attention as the face. Some experts say unprotected skin on the neck ages seven times faster than the face. Hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles on the décolleté from years of sun damage become more noticeable as patients age. A consistent regimen that includes Renewal Facial products and a sunscreen daily can help reverse and prevent visible signs of aging. Additional products at New Leaf Wellness along with in-office procedures like the VI Peel and Microneedling will Refresh and Revitalize the skin.
Characteristics of Damaged Skin on Neck & Décolleté
- Hyperpigmentation and unwanted dark spots
- Uneven texture and tone
- Loss of elasticity, fine lines and wrinkling for Neck & Décolleté
- Firms and tightens skin on neck and décolleté
- Treats unwanted signs of hyperpigmentation
- Stops damaging inflammation that leads to aging