IV NUTRITIONAL THERAPY
Not all treatments offered at all locations. Please call for availability.
IV Vitamin Therapy is a safe and natural method of infusing nutrients through the bloodstream to deliver effective doses of vitamins that are essential to the functioning of our body. Normally vitamins have very poor absorption when taken orally, so IV or intravenous therapy delivers higher blood levels without causing side effects.
At New Leaf Wellness, our Providers understand that there is a necessity to “detoxify” our bodies from toxins that have been building up for years and years. Our IV Vitamin Therapy program offers YOU the ability to detox in a safe and painless manner. IV Vitamin therapy may improve your performance, may increase your energy, may prevent premature aging and boost your immune system to be better prepared to fight diseases. All this may result in improved blood flow, which in turn may restore the ability of body to oxygenate tissue and cells.
With our IV therapy program, you can now chose to become healthier. The goal of IV Nutrition is to make you feel and look your best, starting from the inside out.
IV Vitamin Therapy is the perfect start to a healthier YOU.
Increases Energy — It may help patients fight fatigue.
Antiviral and Antibacterial Agent — It may help treat acute and chronic viral infections. Because it may boost the immune system, it may help control reactivated viral infections (for example, cold sores and shingles) too.
Immune Modulator — It may restore balance to the immune system, making it more efficient and ready to fight recurrent infections, chronic fatigue, immune disorders and allergies.
Reduces Stress — It may help patients feel more energetic, happier, increase concentration and improve mood.
Healthier Skin — The increased circulation may promote healthier and glowing skin. It may improve acne and other immune related disorders that target the skin.
Decreases Risk of Heart Disease — It may help reverse the inflammatory effect on arteries, which in turn may decrease the formation of arteriosclerosis, which is one of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease and stroke.
Ask for a consultation with one of our IV Vitamin experts. We are here to offer you a safe and natural way of looking and feeling your best..
Glutathione is offered as part of our IV Nutritional Therapy or as a troche.
Glutathione Is The Protector And Detoxifier Of The Cell.
Glutathione (GSH) is produced by every cell in your body. It is the primary protector and detoxifier of the cell. To understand its importance, consider that without Glutathione…
- Every cell in your body would die prematurely.
- The entire defense (immune) system of your body would surrender and cease to function.
- Your liver, which cleanses all of the toxins you ingest or inhale could no longer cleanse any poison or toxin, as glutathione is responsible for detoxification.
- Oxygen based life (human) would be impossible.
On his popular, television show, Dr. Oz called Glutathione, “The most powerful antioxidant you have never heard of.” He then asked Dr. David Katz, the Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center, why have most never, heard of Glutathione? In essence, Dr. Katz replied that most people hadn’t heard of Glutathione because it’s the antioxidant that is produced by the body itself.
Although Glutathione may be unknown to the general public, it is well known to medical scientists, chemists and molecular biologists. In fact there are twice as many scientific studies on Glutathione recorded in PubMed* as there are on vitamin C. Throughout the past two decades there have been tens of thousands of studies on Glutathione and its relevance to health and longevity.
It’s the critical key to the life, health, performance and longevity of every human cell…and that’s just the beginning!
It’s almost impossible to overstate the importance of Glutathione. It is the cell’s first line of defense against its most violent attackers, namely free radicals, chemical toxins, radiation and heavy metals. In fact it is your body’s first line of defense against the toxins that enter your body through the foods and liquids you consume.
The cells in your lungs use Glutathione to try to eliminate the air pollutants and countless other toxins you breathe before they are transported throughout your body. The liver cells use Glutathione as their purifier to detoxify your blood. Your eye and skin cells use Glutathione to protect themselves against radiation.
The continuous attacks on your cells, the invasion of toxins and heavy metals, and exposure to radiation and free radicals can lower our levels of Glutathione. Cells are damaged and can lose their optimal function. The aging process (and all of its issues) accelerates. Energy levels fall, inflammation levels increase and all of the cells, tissues and organs pay the price. Glutathione levels are also depleted by any trauma encountered by the cells, including injuries, infections and diseases. Even stress, poor diet, lack of sleep and exercise can reduce Glutathione levels.
Studies have recognized an association between people who have higher Glutathione levels and those who…
- Have Strengthened Immune Systems
- Feel More Energetic
- Recover Faster from Exercise
- Claim Better Stamina and Endurance
- Experience Greater Focus
- Sleep Better
12 Amazing Facts About Glutathione
- It is the most abundant antioxidant manufactured by the human body. It is the master of sequestering free radicals.
- It is the only antioxidant that recycles itself after it has neutralized a free radical.
- It recycles ingested antioxidants including vitamin C, vitamin E as well as alpha lipoic acid after they have been utilized.
- It maintains healthy oxidant-reductant levels of the cells (cellular redox homeostasis).
- It reduces hemoglobin to a plus 2 state so it can accept oxygen and carry it to the cells.
- It helps support a healthy immune system.
- It protects the DNA in the nucleus of the cell.
- It protects the mitochondrial DNA of the cell.
- It reduces lipid peroxides formed by the oxidation of fats.
- It transports amino acids from outside of the cell into the cell, allowing protein biosynthesis to take place.
- It is the first line of protection against environmental and chemical toxins.
- It is a major sequestering agent of heavy metals.
*PubMed is the online medical science library of the U.S. Government.
University of Iowa researchers have shown that high-dose vitamin C is selectively toxic to cancer cells.
Have any clinical trials (research studies with people) of high-dose intravenous (IV) Vitamin C been conducted? Yes. Several studies of high-dose Vitamin C in patients with cancer have been done in recent years, including the following:
- Intravenous (IV) vitamin C was studied in patients with breast cancer who were treated with adjuvant chemotherapyand radiation therapy. The study found that patients who received IV vitamin C had better quality of life and fewer side effects than those who did not.
- A study of IV vitamin C and high doses of vitamin C taken by mouth was done in patients with cancer that could not be cured. Vitamin C was shown to be a safe and effective therapy to improve quality of life in these patients, including physical, mental, and emotional functions, symptoms of fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, and appetite loss.
- Vitamin C has been shown to be safe when given to healthy volunteers and cancer patients at doses up to 1.5 g/kg, while screening out patients with certain risk factors who should avoid vitamin C. Studies have also shown that Vitamin C levels in the blood are higher when taken by IV than when taken by mouth, and last for more than 4 hours.