Peptides are made from amino acids that are linked together. They can be thought of as a small protein. They have many functions in the body including signaling and messaging. Some may act like neurotransmitters, while others may act like hormones. They bind to receptors on the cell surface and tell other cells and molecules what to do. Peptides are very specific which makes them safe, well tolerated, and more importantly allow them to control and influence how our bodies react to physical exercise, diet, healing, and weight loss just to name a few.
As we age, production of essential amino acids and peptides decreases. As a result, our bodies begin to show signs of aging and cease to perform at an optimal level. Peptide medications are administered subcutaneously.
Peptide Benefits May Include*:
- Increase development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Improve workouts, stamina, and recovery
- Promote your body’s natural ability to process fat
- Reduce body fat through lipolysis
- Increase levels of energy, strength, and endurance
- Increase and help maintain muscle mass and definition
- Accelerate healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve regulation of other hormones
- Increase natural HGH (growth hormone) and IGF-1 production
- Boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Increase libido and sexual arousal in both men and women
- Increase levels of concentration and memory retention
TYPES OF PEPTIDE THERAPY:
Injection Programs are under the direct supervision of New Leaf Wellness Providers and comply with all regulations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To find out more about YOUR personal treatment,