Available in All Locations
Peptides are made from amino acids that are linked together. They can be thought of as a small protein. They have many functions in the body including signaling and messaging. Some may act like neurotransmitters, while others may act like hormones. They bind to receptors on the cell surface and tell other cells and molecules what to do. Peptides are very specific which makes them safe, well tolerated, and more importantly allow them to control and influence how our bodies react to physical exercise, diet, healing, and weight loss just to name a few.
As we age, production of essential amino acids and peptides decreases. As a result, our bodies begin to show signs of aging and cease to perform at an optimal level. Peptide medications are administered subcutaneously.
Peptide Benefits May Include*:
- Increase development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Improve workouts, stamina, and recovery
- Promote your body’s natural ability to process fat
- Reduce body fat through lipolysis
- Increase levels of energy, strength, and endurance
- Increase and help maintain muscle mass and definition
- Accelerate healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve regulation of other hormones
- Increase natural HGH (growth hormone) and IGF-1 production
- Boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Increase libido and sexual arousal in both men and women
- Increase levels of concentration and memory retention
TYPES OF PEPTIDE THERAPY:
Sermorelin Therapy Benefits May Include*:
- Changes in Body Composition
Changes in body composition due to decreasing levels of hGH are reflected by a decrease in lean body mass (muscle) and an increase in fat mass. Correcting hGH levels has been shown to reverse this state by improving muscle mass and reducing fat.
- Bone Mineral Density
Research indicates that hGH deficiency in adults contributes to a reduction in bone density and therefore increased risk of osteoporosis. It has also been shown that hGH replacement therapy for greater than 12 months results in improved bone mineral density and hence, lower risk of osteoporosis.
- Muscle Strength
Due to changes in body composition detailed above, muscle strength is understandably compromised. As hGH therapy corrects body composition and improves muscle mass, muscle strength also improves. The best results are gained after 12 months of hGH therapy.
- Joint Health
By improving bone mineral density and increasing muscle mass and strength, hGH therapy can help to prevent joint deterioration that is a feature of arthritis. Optimal growth hormone levels are also essential for health of connective tissue such as the synovium found in joints.
- Exercise Performance
Exercise performance is reduced in individuals with growth hormone deficiency. This appears to be partially due to reductions in bone density and muscle mass but also in part due to a reduction in oxygen uptake. hGH therapy for 6 months has been shown to improve exercise performance by improving muscle mass and also oxygen uptake.
- Heart Health
There is evidence of a greater risk of heart disease in individuals with growth hormone deficiency and it has been hypothesized that this is due to a greater propensity to develop premature atherosclerosis (a build-up of plaque inside the arteries which increases risk of heart attack and stroke). Growth hormone deficiency also results in changes in heart size and function. These changes have been demonstrated to be reversed after 6 months hGH therapy.
Growth hormone deficiency results in a reduced resting metabolism and replacement therapy reverses this decrease. hGH therapy has also been shown to increase protein synthesis, increase fat oxidation, normalize carbohydrate metabolism and reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol. These favorable effects on metabolism may in part explain some of the other benefits of hGH including improved hearth health and body composition.
- Skin Thickness
A reduction in skin thickness and all-important skin collagen is another result of growth hormone deficiency. Both conditions are improved by hGH therapy.
- Immune Function
Although adults with growth hormone deficiency are not normally considered to have a compromised immune system, there is some evidence to suggest that hGH therapy can help regulate immune function.
It has been demonstrated that people with growth hormone deficiency have more difficulty with sexual relationships and reportedly, lower energy levels. Many individuals have found an improvement in energy, libido and sexual performance following hGH therapy, some men even claiming an improvement in problems with premature ejaculation.
- Quality of Life
Reduced psychological well-being has been reported in individuals with growth hormone deficiency and hGH replacement has resulted in improvements in mood, energy and general feelings of well-being.
Benefits of BPC-157 May Include*:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Decreases pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- Anti-ulcer agent
- Improve blood pressure and NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- Improve Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Protects liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc) and promotes healing
- Decreases depression
- Reduces addition
Benefits of PT-141 May Include*:
- Significant results on male patients, with what is described as “intense” and “frequent” erections lasting between 2-6 hours
- Effects may be felt up to 12 hours from the time of administration and have been known to last for up to 3 days, diminishing each day
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men – impotence / erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Does not act upon the vascular system
- Increases sexual desire via the central nervous system
- Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from the peptide hormone Melanotan II
Injection Programs are under the direct supervision of New Leaf Wellness Providers and comply with all regulations.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.