Is it good for acne and also normal to dry skin?
Hyaluronic acid is phenomenally helpful for all skin types. For those with oily skin, and sensitive or normal skin hyaluronic acid does remarkable things in the skin. Most acne patients are terrified of the word moisturizer, but Hyaluronic Acid is exceptionally lightweight texture that feels weightless on skin even though it has such concentrated moisturizing properties. It also replenishes moisture level so the helping the skin from overproducing oil. For those with sensitive skin it’s also incredibly gentle but drenches skin with long-lasting hydration.
10 Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
The dermatologic and aesthetic benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Serum are too numerous to count. Here are just ten of the amazing ways hyaluronic acid enhances the health and appearance of your skin.
- Hydration – Able to hold up to 1000 times its molecular weight in water, the acid penetrates the skin and binds skin cells to water, infusing all layers of the skin with valuable, rejuvenating moisture.
- Humectant – After infusing the epidermis with valuable moisture, the acid continues to draw moisture in from the surrounding environment to provide lasting hydration benefits.
- Lipid barrier enhancement – Hyaluronic acid fortifies the skin’s natural barriers to lock moisture in for an even more dramatic hydrating effect.
- Increased resilience – By enhancing the skin’s natural barriers, the skin is better able to defend itself against environmental age-factors and pollutants.
- Tighter skin tone – As it fills the skin with moisture, the acid tightens the overall complexion and firms facial contours for a more youthful appearance.
- Smoother texture – Much in the same way it tightens the skin, it also smoothes the texture of the skin for a silky smooth finish you can see and feel.
- Less visible fine lines and wrinkles – the acid reduces the size and visibility of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating skin cell production of collagen and elastin, two fibers that contribute to skin elasticity.
- Stimulates skin cell regeneration – In addition to stimulating skin cell production of collagen, hyaluronic acid promotes skin cell regeneration for healthier cells and a more vibrant complexion.
- Pigmentation – A description of hyaluronic acid wouldn’t be compete without mentioning ability to reduce and prevent age spots and pigmentation issues.
- Clarity – By promoting proper moisture balance in the skin, the acid prevents the over-production of oil that clogs pores to cause breakouts.
If you feel your skin could benefit you from a Hyaluronic Acid treatment, give us a call at 888-728-7555 or contact one of our professionals to get your additional questions asked about our skincare services.