Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that will not go away no matter what you try? Have you left the doctor’s office feeling like are not any closer to relief? Or perhaps the medications and treatments you are taking are not actually getting at the root cause of your illness but addressing the symptoms you are experiencing? Bottomline, is your food making you sick?
What You Need To Know
If you feel this way, or know someone that does, consider some important facts:
- Medical research has shown that sensitivities to food and food-chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems.
- Sensitivities are a type of inflammatory reactions that is entirely different than food allergy and most doctors are unaware they are different.
- If foods and additives in your diet are contributing to your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms – hidden inflammation caused by sensitivity reactions to foods and food-chemicals.
- And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Are you not feeling the full effects of Natural Hormone Therapy?
- Do you have low energy and fatigue?
- Do you have joint pain and achiness (including headaches)?
- Are you seeing an increase in weight gain?
- Are you suffering from impaired memory or brain fog?
“Now, let me tell you about the New Leaf Food Sensitivity Test. I lost weight on the New Leaf Weight Loss programs, but some of the pounds had inched back on and I couldn’t figure out why. That’s when I took the Food Sensitivity Test and found out there were 35 foods I shouldn’t be eating. I’ve lost 15 pounds since making the change…1 pound per week!”– Bonnie Lucas, WHO Radio Host & New Leaf Wellness Patient, see more